SREI Practice Retreat
Time:9:30 am - 4:45 pm
Location:San Diego Marriott Marquis
Derek Larkin, MBA, CEO Boston IVF
Brian Allen, BA, Allen Consulting
Barry Behr, Ph.D., IVF Laboratory Director at Stanford
Benjamin Leader, M.D., Ph.D., Director of Clinical Research at ReproSource
Valerie L. Baker, M.D., Medical Director at Stanford
SREI is holding a one-day retreat focusing on helping clinicians to optimize practice operation.
Who should attend?
- Recent graduates of REI fellowship
- Physicians in practice who have been out of fellowship for a longer time
- Physicians in either private or academic clinical practice
- Reproductive Managers/Nurse Managers
Topics include issues such as:
- Negotiation with insurance companies
- Improving your billing systems
- Human resources and operational considerations for the IVF lab
- Buy-ins and buy-outs (important for both junior and senior members of a practice)
- Efficient and potentially rewarding ways to do clinical research
Format will include talks and a working lunch. All sessions are informal and highly interactive.
Registration Fee: $150
Registrants receive a $75 discount for Postgraduate Course #15 (THE CLINICIAN'S ROLE IN CARE FOR THE POSTREPRODUCTIVE WOMAN) when they also register for the SREI Members’ Practice Retreat.
Please log into the ASRM website at www.asrm.org.
After logging in, click on the Calendar of Activities link under the My Info section of your personal ASRM homepage. The SREI Members Practice Retreat is listed under the October 2012 Upcoming Events section. This link will take you directly to the SREI Members Practice Retreat registration page. If you have any questions, please email Susanna at email@example.com.